Photo Credit :
I love Cheese Cake! I just love it! That combination of salty sugary thing! I am so into this!
I still remember when I first get introduced to this delicious invention; I was in high school meaning two years ago! (Yes yes I am only 18) I tasted it and I was like this is the dessert I am talking about guys! This is the most delicious thing I have ever tasted.
Everything I am crazy about in terms of food I love doing it at home, so I have tried many cheese cake recipes with different toppings, stuffing and flavors. You can count; caramel, strawberry, blueberry, chocolate, snickers, Oreo, Nutella peanut butter and my latest creation S’mores.
I have tried the baked one and the non-baked, the baked; it is so rich in taste but it is too heavy in terms of fats, the non-baked one using the gelatin ; I did not like it at all because I felt it is artificial a little bit, there is no remarkable taste for the cheese layer till I found this Magic recipe and people are going crazy about it because it is so light yet tasty, you taste all the layers and feel the freshness of the cheese and the crunch of the biscuits.
The recipe follows my rule in the kitchen” the lazy rule”! I love turning all the complicated recipes to lazy ones yet appear for the people so complicated! So easy and take almost no time to prepare.
- 300 grams cream cheese.
- 250 fresh cream.
- 1/2 cup sugar ( you can add more if you like it sugary)
- 1 1/2 cup of crumbled biscuits.
- 5 table spoons of melted butter
And that’s it! See! lazzzzzy!
- Add the melted butter to the crumbled biscuits, mix it very well then put the mixture in the spring form tin (medium size) and press the edges to get the pie shape. Put it in the fridge until you prepare the cheese
- Beat the cream cheese and the sugar until smooth.
- Beat the fresh cream for 3 minutes until it gets fluffy then mix it with the cheese with a spatula from upside down to the top to keep the fluffiness.
- Put the mixture over the biscuits and put it back in the fridge overnight.
Et voilà! The yummiest and lightest cheese cake ever! You can put whatever topping you want!
A blog will follow; accumulate all the possible toppings I have tried so far!
Enjoy and I would be happily seeing your cheese cake applying this recipe !